Palsa™ Strike Indicators
Palsa Strike Indicators
Palsa Strike Indicators, the original pinch on indicators, are a great option for anglers who are looking for a simple and easy-to-use strike indicator. The indicators are made of adhesive-backed foam that is easily peeled off and pinched onto your leader. They are available in four colors: chartreuse, orange, pink, and white.
Here are some of the features of the Palsa Strike Indicators:
• Simple and easy to use: The indicators are easy to apply to your line and can be easily removed when you are finished fishing.
• Adhesive-backed foam: The foam is adhesive-backed, so it is easy to attach to your leader.
• Available in four colors: The indicators are available in four colors, so you can choose the color that best suits your needs.
• Inexpensive: The indicators are inexpensive, so you can afford to buy a few different colors.
If you are looking for a simple and easy-to-use strike indicator, the Palsa Strike Indicators are a great option. They are affordable, available in multiple colors, and easy to apply to your line.
Here are some additional tips for using the Palsa Strike Indicators:
• Choose the right color: The color of the strike indicator you choose will depend on the water conditions you are fishing in. For example, if you are fishing in clear water, you may want to choose a bright color like chartreuse or orange. If you are fishing in murky water, you may want to choose a darker color like pink or white.
• Attach the strike indicator to your leader: The strike indicator should be attached to your leader about 18 inches above your fly. This will give you enough time to react to a strike.
• Watch the strike indicator: As you are fishing, keep an eye on the strike indicator. If the indicator moves, it could be a sign that a fish has taken your fly.
Colors: Chartreuse, Orange Pink & White