Parachute Purple Haze
Purple Haze Parachute - Standard or Super Flash!
The Purple Haze Parachute is a popular fly pattern that imitates a variety of small aquatic insects, including mayflies, caddisflies, and midges. The fly is tied with a simple yet effective design, and it is
Typically tied with a white poly post and a purple body. The white poly post makes the fly easily visible to the angler, and the purple body is an attractor color that is known to be effective for catching fish.
The Purple Haze Parachute can be fished in a variety of water conditions. The fly can be fished dead drift or with a slight retrieve, and it can be used as a single fly or as part of a nymph rig.
Here are some tips for fishing the Purple Haze Parachute:
• Fish the Purple Haze Parachute in areas where you would find small aquatic insects.
• Use a light tippet, as the Purple Haze Parachute is a small fly.
• Present the Purple Haze Parachute gently, as trout can be easily spooked.
• Dead drift the Purple Haze Parachute, or fish it with a slight retrieve.
• Be patient, as trout may take a few minutes to decide to eat the Purple Haze Parachute.
The Purple Haze Parachute is a versatile fly that can be used in a variety of conditions. It is a great fly to add to your fly box if you are looking for a fly that will imitate small aquatic insects and catch trout.
Here are some additional tips:
• The Purple Haze Parachute can be fished with a variety of materials for the body, legs, and wings. Some popular materials include dubbing, peacock herl, and hackle.
• The Purple Haze Parachute can be fished in a variety of water colors, but it is especially effective in clear water.
• The Purple Haze Parachute can be fished alone or as part of a nymph rig. If you are fishing the Purple Haze Parachute alone, you can use a small split shot to help it sink.
Variations: Standard or Super Flash! Super Flash has a shiny body.
Sizes: # 10 - # 20