Rod Tube Kit - 2 Piece Fly Rods
Rod Tube Kit - For 2 Piece Fly Rods!
This Rod Tube Kit will help you build your own tubes.
This kit, specifically designed for 2-piece rods that will fit in a 1-3/4” piece of PVS or UBS tubing. The 2-Piece Rod Tube Building Kit includes the following:
Ø Tube sleeve (for the outside of the tube)
Ø Rubber Butt Cap
Ø Foam Insert
1) Cut PVC/ABS tubing one inch longer than the longest section of your fly rod. Slide sleeve over the tubing, zippered end first! It may be tight but slide until the zipper is just past the top of the tubing.
2) Place foam insert inside the zippered cap, foam end towards the open end then zip.
3) Trim bottom of Sleeve about 1” longer than your tubing and tuck eGrizzly Wulffcess material inside the tube.
4) Before gluing, place Rubber Butt Cap onto the butt section of the tube to ensure that everything fits correctly.
5) If all is okay, remove Rubber Butt Cap, put PVC Pipe Cement on inside sides of rubber cap and replace on tube and let dry before putting rod into tube!
* You can also add a liner or divided liner to your kit! Check out our Rod Tube Liners! For the 2 Piece Tube Kit, there is either a plain Rod Tube Liner that lines the inside of the tube, or a Divided Liner that has 2 individual pockets for your rod sections.